Critical Illness Plans
516 Silver Bluff Road Aiken, SC 29803 Tel: 803-761-0222 www.insurancemasters.biz
Did you know?
Cancer is affecting more people…
• Men have nearly a 1-in-2 lifetime risk of developing cancer.1
• Women have more than a 1-in-3 lifetime risk.1
Heart attacks and strokes must not be overlooked
• This year, 8.5 million Americans will suffer a heart attack.2
• Every 40 seconds on average, someone in the U.S. has a stroke.3
Unfortunately, medical costs are
only one piece of the puzzle . . .
1. Insurance shortfall
• Deductibles • Benefit limitations
2. Special expenses
• Transportation • Hotels
• Special diets • Family care
3. Living expenses
• House payments • Utilities (gas/electric)
4. Loss of income
• If you or your spouse areunable to work or are caring
for another family member
Don't get caught short!
Get covered today.
Call us now at 866-983-07888.
1American Cancer Society, Cancer Facts & Figures 2010, 2010, p.1.
2American Heart Association/American Stroke Association, Heart Disease and Stroke Statistics—2010 Update At-A-Glance, 2010, p. 6
The above facts represent the U.S. population, are presented for information only and do not imply coverage under the certificate/policy.
The company or certificate/policy are not endorsed by the American Cancer Society.